Bring Your Vision To Life.
With the new TrueVIS VG-640 and VG-540, the future of print and cut has arrived. Designed with your end results in mind. Dynamic decals. Striking signs. Vibrant vehicle graphics. Because we know you need to be able to produce it all – on demand. With the VG Series, integrated print and cut is more efficient and productive than ever. New printheads that deliver beautiful prints. New inks that offer a wide colour gamut. New cutting that increases accuracy. New technology to communicate with your phones and tablets.The TrueVIS VG series represents Roland DGA's most advanced printer/cutters ever. In designing the VG, Roland combined innovative imaging technology with unsurpassed production capability to create the ideal tool for producing vehicle graphics, banners, posters and displays, labels and decals, packaging prototypes, apparel heat transfers, and more.
The VG series is available in both 54" and 60" models for printing/cutting on Vinyl Signs, Vehicle Graphics, Banners, Posters, Heat Transfers, Window Graphics, Pop-ups, POS
Vibrant Images and Brilliant Results
Everything about the way the TrueVIS produces images has been perfected. Four completely new FlexFire print heads fire precision droplets in 3 sizes with higher frequency and greater power, ensuring that every drop of ink falls precisely where it is intended. The result is beautiful images and uniform colours at production speeds.
Maximum Ink Quality at Minimal Cost
All new GREENGUARD Gold certifiedTrueVIS INK is a major step forward in eco-solvent technology, delivering exceptional colour while meeting improved environmental standards. A brilliant new ink system features cost-eective 500ml pouches that fit neatly into reusable cartridges and slide into a hidden ink bay for clean usage with less waste. To give users both maximum productivity and enhanced output, TrueVIS INK is available in configurations that include 4-colour, 7-colour or 7-colour plus White for a wide colour gamut that delivers rich solid colours and excellent gradations.
New Cutting Technology Improves Accuracy and Saves Time
Roland DG started with cutting and we haven’t stopped since. The TrueVIS features our most advanced print/cut technology to date. A new carriage and blade oer increased down force and accuracy, allowing you to work with a wider variety of media.
Smart Technology for Wireless Connectivity
The new wireless Roland DG Mobile Panel allows you to perform control panel functions with your existing smartphone (iOS or Android operating systems) using a Bluetooth connection. This innovative new feature provides a rich interface directly on, or remotely in range of your TrueVIS, so you can remotely receive status updates as well as manage production, test printing and perform cleaning functions. Very smart.
New VersaWorks® Dual RIP Included
Roland DG’s RIP software, VersaWorks Dual – free with the VG Series – features a new core engine for better file processing, including native PDFs and files with transparencies. Plus you get the advanced and ease-of-use capabilities that VersaWorks is known for.
- Large-Format inkjet printers with integrated contour cutting
- Available in two sizes:
- 54" VG-540
- 64" SG-640
- New TrueVIS INK comes in cost-eective, 500ml pouches with reusable cartridges
- Four new FlexFire print heads fire precision droplets with maximum speed, quality and eciency
- New Bluetooth-enabled Roland DG Mobile Panel allows smartphone or tablet control panel operation
- New cutting carriage, blade holder, and blade for increased down force and media compatibility
- Bright LED task lighting illuminates the printing and maintenance areas for improved visibility
- Available in 4-colour, 7-colour and 7-colour plus White. Ink options include CMYK, Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Light Black and White
- Motor and drive systems provide excellent durability for lasting, high-volume production
- Included new VersaWorks Dual RIP software for improved file processing in a simple yet advanced interface
- Optional take-up and dryer units available for boosted performance during long production runs