The TrueVIS brand represents Roland's newest generation of inkjet printer/cutter machines, combining proven technology with expertise developed over many years in the sign and graphics industries. As part of the TrueVIS line, the SG series offers unmatched versatility, reliability and ease-of-use, along with a host of significant enhancements. Two newly-designed Roland DG FlexFire™ print heads, new cost-effective 4-color eco-solvent TrueVIS INK, improved integrated cutting technology and a Bluetooth-enabled Roland DG MobilePanel all ensure outstanding productivity. Both the 54-inch and 30-inch SG models are ideal for a wide range of applications, including indoor and outdoor advertising, vehicle graphics, banners, posters and displays, labels and decals, apparel heat transfers, and more
The SG series is available in both 30" and 54" models for producing indoor and outdoor advertising, vehicle graphics, banners, posters and displays, as well as labels, decals and apparel heat transfers.
Stunning Quality and Outstanding Results
Everything about the way TrueVIS printers produce images has been perfected. With the SG series, two FlexFire printheads fire precision droplets in 3 sizes and a wide print swath. This enables every drop of ink to fall exactly where it is intended, delivering beautiful images and uniform colors at production speeds.
Print and Contour Cut Your Way to More Profit
The TrueVIS SG uses Roland DG’s most advanced integrated print/cut technology to date. Featuring a newly-designed cut carriage and blade holder, with increased downforce and accuracy, you can work with more media and discover more profit opportunities. The SG series gives you the power of integrated printing and contour cutting for an incredible price.
Smart Tech, Amazing Usability
In addition to a built-in control panel, a new Roland DG Mobile Panel enables you to manage the functions of the SG printer/cutter remotely using a smartphone or tablet with a Bluetooth connection. This smart and convenient new feature allows you to receive status updates as well as manage production, test printing, and cleaning functions while working in remote range of your machine.
Ink that Lowers Costs while Raising Quality
Supplied in 500ml pouches, and available in CMYK, inks for the TrueVIS SG series slide into a hidden ink bay with reusable cartridges for clean use with less waste. TrueVIS INK delivers a wider color gamut and meets strict environmental standards with a GREENGUARD Gold certification for indoor air quality.
- Large-Format inkjet printers with integrated contour cutting
- Available in two sizes:
- 30" SG-300
- 54" SG-540
- Roland Versa Works Dual RIP Software included – utilizes both PDF and PostScript engines for super-fast preview times and improved handling of files with transparencies
- Roland DG Mobile Panel – manage the functions of the SG printer/cutter remotely using a smartphone or tablet with a Bluetooth connection
- New ink system oers low-consumption, low-cost production with removable 500ml pouches
- TrueVIS INK available in CMYK
- Two new FlexFireTM printheads fire dot patterns more eciently in 3 sizes, for high quality images and color without high ink use
- TrueVIS Color achieved with new FlexFire printheads and TrueVIS INK delivers a wide gamut of stunning, eye-popping color
- New cutting carriage, blade holder, and blade for increased down force and media compatibility
- Maximum resolution: 900 dpi
- Standard mode print: 86.1 sqft/hr (54-inch model)
- Optional take-up units available for boosted performance during long production runs
15363 Barranca Parkway Irvine